For Scouring, Bleaching and Dyeing using various dyes like Vat, reactive or sulphur. Tensionless dyeing, no center selvedge
variation, no tailing effect. Machines are available from 1600 mm to 3400 mm working width in different capacities.
Technical data (Roller face width 200 cms)
- Stainless Steel construction closed type jigger with pneumatically operated doors. For Y500 model,
door opening is manual with gas spring.
- Hydraulic Drive to both rollers as well as for batching/loading motor. Hydraulic Unit is controlled by VFD system connected to the power pack
which saves energy by about 40% on the installed power.
- Liquor circulation system is provided along with a shell and tube type heat exchanger and a filtering system.
- Indirect type heating avoids dilution of the liquor and maintains the temperature of the bath more accurately. Self-cleaning continuous rotary
filters are offered for scouring worsted fabrics with high fluff. Liquor circulation pump is also provided with a VFD wherein the speed of
circulation can be controlled depending on the process i.e. lower circulation speed in dyeing as compared to high speed in scouring/washing.
- Hood is with heating arrangement to avoid condensation.
- Water spraying arrangement by nozzles for efficient rinsing.
- Automatic back and forth pendulum type oscillations avoid unbalancing of the batch when the machine is idle. Both semi automatic and fully
automatic versions are available with PLC.
- Semi automatic version has automatic reversal and tension control, auto speed, auto temperature control, water filling and drain, pendulum mode.
- Fully automatic version has volumetric inlet of fresh water (programmable to control the liquor ratio precisely), linear or at will dosing of dyes and
chemicals, automatic reversal, auto temperature, auto speed control, drain, filling, sampling, process steps and complete recipe management
for reproducibility. Process steps right from loading to unloading can be programmed with operator calls for sampling. Unique software
ensures uniform dyeing with no center selvedge variation or tailing. Complete programmable software provides history of alarms, recipe
management for process repeatability.
- With a cluster of jiggers, complete system can be provided with remote monitoring and data acquisition software. Individual machines can be controlled
as well as total efficiency of all the machines can be monitored from a single point. Dosing of dyes and chemicals directly from the color
kitchen as well as downloading and monitoring recipes on each machine can
be easily done from a single interface. Utility consumption data and production reports along with other MIS reports can be generated.